The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- To create sustainable, profitable market volume and value growth for the corporate segment of the Enterprise Market and provide support to the Senior Manager, Corporate Segment Management in the implementation of strategies to achieve agreed business objectives for the department.
- Plan and develop Corporate Segment growth strategy in conjunction with other cross-functional teams;
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Enterprise Solutions Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business scorecard;
- Participate in the review of Business Processes to drive efficiency;
- Evaluate new opportunities for expansion and develop business cases and justification for investment projects to achieve EB’s short and long term revenue and value growth while leveraging on MTNN brand equity;
- Provide delivery and performance tracking support to Senior Manager, Corporate Segment and Public Sector;
- Apply and analyze data, search for trends, develop key findings, conclusions and indicated actions from qualitative/quantitative customer research.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
Experience & Training
8 years working experience including:
- At least 2 years in a managerial/ supervisory position.
- Experience in the telecommunications and/or ICT industry.
- High commercial acumen with ability or experience to develop business cases.
- Experience managing multiple cross-functional teams, working with internal and external partners working on multiple projects concurrently, leading transformation projects;
- Experience in pricing and reporting;
- Experience identifying market trends and building solutions around it.
- BA, BSc, HND or Other
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online